Contract Research in Life Sciences
Fraunhofer Group for Life Sciences
The Fraunhofer Group for Life Sciences offers
- a broad range of methods,
- expert consultation from the very beginning,
- innovative ideas, and
- scientists with cross-disciplinary experience.
We perform your research projects with professional expertise.
- Fraunhofer scientists were awarded with the German Future Prize 2014
Lupines can constitute an important nutritional element of the human diet. Fraunhofer scientists have found a way to process lupine seeds so they can be turned into protein-rich, flavor-neutral ingredients for foods. Read more
- Biotechnica 2015, Booth No. C34, October 6 - 8, Hannover
New developments in the life sciences are strongly driven by the interaction of different disciplines such as medicine, computer science, biotechnology, optics, biochemistry, process engineering, material science, and automation. Highly diverse disciplines are connected in the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft to quickly and successfully accomplish even complex projects for our clients. Nine Fraunhofer institutes present new developments in the life sciences at the BIOTECHNICA. Fraunhofer at Biotechnica (PDF, 0.36 BM)